Mechanical & Process Engineering
MECHANICAL AND PROCESS ENGINEERING
We provide mechanical and process engineering services with a strong track record in modelling and simulation of manufacturing, particularly in automotive engineering with growing application to industrial chemical process engineering.
Our success story is hinged on our skilled engineers with a cumulative experience of over 50 years’ experience spanning from different aspects of production chain within the upstream and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industry. We operate in a climate of mutual respect with our clients making able to adapt to the business needs and information flow of the companies available.
Our consultancy skills cover:
- Pipelines, electrical control systems
- Fabrication and Installation of piping spools
- Wastewater treatment and Water treatment
- Sludge treatment
- Pumping stations
- Cooling water systems
- Upgrade of flow-station from pneumatic operations to electrically operated.
- Procurement and installation of field instruments and gas metering systems package.
- Provision of electrical, instrumentation, telecoms, fire & gas, and DCS works.
- Renovation of station field logistic base.
- Replacement of water treatment plant and water pumps for all the Stations
- Servicing Valves and Replacement Defective Valves
- Upgrade of the Control Room