Geotechnical Investigation Survey
The Geotechnical services division deals on investigation and advice regarding the physical characteristics of soil foundation design and construction materials. Also investigates and advises on material used in construction.
- Probing, drilling and in situ measurement,
- Testing the quality of construction materials,
- Geotechnical and environmental laboratory testing
- Performance monitoring and Data management
- Consultancy and design assignments related to foundations of buildings, infrastructure projects, industrial complexes and land reclamation as well as hydrological studies.
- Seabed soil investigations:
- Advising on foundations, offshore structures, tunnels, bridges and harbour constructions,
- Collecting data for a variety of purposes including the laying of underwater pipelines and communication cables,
- Monitoring large structures such as offshore platforms, bridges and tunnels